Sunday, January 25, 2009

Going Back to NZ!

I booked my flights last night and I'm going back to NZ from Feb 3rd - March 13th!

I'm so excited to go back but all of the sudden I feel like I have so much to do and so little time! Eep! I need to make sure this next week is as productive as possible.

Last night was my 'Welcome Home' party and I got to see a bunch of friends that I hadn't seen since my wedding or before. I'm really glad we put that together even tho Steve and I are worthless and hung over today. :) I'm sad that I didn't take any pictures though, what was I thinking? Oh well.

This past week was much better for my than the week before. I was able to work out some communication issue with my family and I think we're all doing better as a result. My dad is down in NZ this week and I'm so glad he can be there for Torey. He's been missing her hardcore. I think it's important that he can see where she is and understand what her day to day experiences are.

Tonight we're going to dinner with the in laws. I haven't seen them since the wedding either so that should be nice. They don't know that I'm unemployed yet, so that should be an interesting conversation. It will be fine though, it's not like there's anything I can do about it besides look for a job!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: