Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back in the USSA

Now that I'm not in charge of updating Caring Bridge anymore, maybe I'll attend to this blog some more. Hell, maybe I'll tell more people about it, just not my parents. :)

I got back to the states Wednesday night, now it's Saturday and I still feel weird about being at home. Definitely not happy about it. Part of me feels like being here is a recipe for disaster since I have no job and nothing to really keep me busy while I'm here.

I'm waiting for my wedding photos. Once I get them I can start making our wedding album which is my big plan for my time at home. But, I'm waiting for those.

I'll need some extra motivation to get work done around the house. It's so cold, all I want to do is hide under a blanket with my laptop like I'm doing now. :)

I feel like so many people have gotten pregnant lately! Congrats to you all. Hopefully I will join the club some time in 2009. It's so much to think about... wow.

Now I'm just rambling, maybe I'll take a nap. :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Welcome back to the states!!