Sunday, June 15, 2008

What a Weekend!

This weekend was fantastic.

Saturday started with highlights and a fantastic blowout for some big and sexy hair, then I had my make-up done at M.A.C. and looked hottie hot hot. Then I met up with Leah and had a few photos taken for fun. Then Katy, Leah, my friend Holly and I all went to dinner at Kamehachi in Old Town. Leah and Katy were very brave and tried Japanese food. Leah even tried some of my California Roll!

It was so nice to meet Leah in person and to hang out with Katy as well, even tho we all had headaches. haha. We took some hilarious pictures with Photobooth and I hope she'll post them. 

Today I woke up to a thunderstorm and have been just hanging with Steve. Later tonight we'll be heading to the burbs to have dinner with his parents for Father's Day. True to boy form it's 12:30 and he's just now calling his parents to set it up. Men. :)

In wedding related news, I think we found our invitations! AND 5 months until the wedding!! Whoo hoo! 

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Sounds like a fun time with the girls. I <3 Japanese food, not just sushi.
Yay for the girls trying Japanese food though!