Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shower me with your love!

So, some of my mom's friends have decided to throw me a wedding shower! Yay! My family is really spread out so I was kind of nervous that I wouldn't have one... which is probably silly but I was kinda sad/worried. So, the big day is July 27! Yay!

So now Steve and I just have to register... easier said than done as our weekends are SUPER busy going forward. We'll get it done tho.

I feel like a shower is going to make it all feel much more real!

I can't believe we're already a few weeks into summer! I'm not traveling at ALL this year but I literally have every weekend planned to some degree between now and Labor Day! Crazy.

Ok, shower then bed. I've been staying up WAAAY to late and I have volleyball tomorrow so I can't be tired!

Peace!

No comments: